Karooch Essential Oils 15 ml.
Choose one or more of the following top 10 best selling oils: Eucalyptus globulus, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang. Read below for attributes of each oil. PLEASE NOTE OUR OILS ARE NOT MEANT FOR INGESTION. WE RECOMMEND TOPICAL USE ONLY WHICH SHOULD BE DILUTED USING A CARRIER OIL FOR USE ON SKIN, IN A DIFFUSER FOR AROMATHERAPY. Can be used in baths, in compresses. Extend the life of the bottle by using these methods. A few drops go a long way. 15 ml bottle size.
Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus globulus
- Known widely as a decongestant for colds/catarrh. Clears the head.
- An antiseptic, bactericidal and antiviral in its action.
- A very cooling oil; a great room deodorizer.
- Its main component, eucalyptol, makes it a strong antiseptic.
Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
- Mainly a woman's oil. It's a uterine tonic for PMS and menopause.
- Emotionally, it is very soothing and uplifting.
- As a skin care oil it is wonderful in its balancing effects.
- Good for all skin types: dry to oily. It brightens the skin as it improves blood flow.
- It is an astringent and antiseptic.
Lavender - Lavendula officinalis
- Most versatile of essential oils. Very calming and balancing.
- Analgesic, antiseptic, antibiotic and antiviral.
- Its' a sedative and useful when there is difficulty sleeping. (Try a few drops on a tissue tucked inside your pillowcase.)
- Blends well with many other oils.
- Very soothing on the skin, great for burns and muscular pain.
- Promotes the growth of healthy new cells.
- Try undiluted on insect bites.
Lemon - Citrus limonum
- Powerful antiseptic and bactericide.
- In skin care it is stimulating, toning and refreshing. Astringent.
- Emotionally uplifting.
- Can be irritating to the skin, so use with caution especially in exposure to sun.
- Mixes well with other oils.
Orange - Citrus aurantium
- Gentle with refreshing scent. Contains vitamin C.
- Both calming and uplifting.
- Dilute before use; may cause skin sensitivity.
- Reportedly useful in growth and repair of skin.
Patchouli - Pogostemon patchouli
- Intense earthy aroma, only small amounts needed.
- Grounding and uplifting. Reputed aphrodisiac.
- Antiseptic, anti-fungal (feet).
- Used as fixative in perfumes.
Peppermint - Mentha piperata
- An antiseptic oil. Beneficial effect on digestive tract, respiratory tract and circulation.
- Stimulating and very cooling on the skin.
- DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR WITH VERY SENSITIVE SKIN.
Rosemary - Rosemarinus officinalis
- Very antiseptic, stimulating and analgesic oil.
- Good for respiratory and muscular problems.
- Hair care: used in rinse water for dark hair.
Tea Tree - Melaleuca alternifolia
- Important for its antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral action.
- Stimulates the immune system, colds, infectious diseases.
- In skin care: acne, warts, athletes foot.
- Can be used for kids and adults, but use with caution as it can irritate the skin.
- Use as household disinfectant by adding to wash, cleansers, etc.
Ylang-Ylang - Cananga odorata
- Very strong floral scent. Exotic.
- Calming, uplifting and reputed aphrodisiac.
- Used for both oily and dry skin due its balancing action.
- Tonic for scalp and hair.